1. Arnica Tincture of Arnica is an excellent external remedy for bruises, sprains, sore muscles, and joints. You can buy a tincture of Arnica in herb stores or drugstores. It can also be purchased in a cream or gel. Apply it freely to sore parts of the body, do not use it on broken skin. It has the soothing effect of liniment that reduces pain and swelling and encourages healing.
2. CBD Oil is the product many people have been using to alleviate the symptoms of various conditions, including chronic pain, anxiety, nausea, rheumatoid arthritis, schizophrenia, diabetes, PTSD, alcoholism, strokes and cardiovascular disease, cancer, and other ailments. If you haven’t already heard, Cannabidiol (CBD) is a non-psychoactive component of Cannabis that has various therapeutic benefits. CBD is naturally occurring in the Hemp plant and according to the United States own government it supports the nutrition of aging bodies. Cannabinoid is found to have particular benefits as a neuroprotectant, for example in limiting neurological damage following stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, like Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease. To purchase CBD Oil go HERE
3. Chamomile is an excellent home remedy for upset stomach’s. It relieves heartburn, indignation, and colic in babies. It is also has mild relaxant and sedative properties.
4. Echinacea is a natural anabiotic and Immune system enhancer. It also has antiviral, antibacterial, and immune enhancing properties. You can find it in tinctures, capsules, tablets, and extracts of echinacea in health food stores and herb stores. Try echinacea as a first line of treatment for common infections, use it for colds, flu, sore throats and episodes of low resistance.
5. Garlic is a powerful natural medicine in addition to being a strong seasoning for food. It is known to lower cholesterol and reduce clotting tendencies of the blood, it helps lower high blood pressure, raw garlic is a potent antibiotic and especially active against fungal infections, with antibacterial and antiviral effects as well. It is an effective remedy for colds, if you eat several cloves of raw garlic at the first onset.
6. Ginger is a good treatment for nausea and motion sickness, as well as, a natural anti-inflammatory. It is worth trying for all cases of arthritis, bursitis, and in other musculoskeletal ailments. It tones the cardiovascular system and reduces platelet aggregation, like aspirin does.
7. Peppermint is another wonderful digestive remedy, especially useful for upper G.I. tract, for relief of heartburn, indigestion, nausea, and the like. I have seen it cure many cases of stomach pain, simply by getting people to switch from coffee to peppermint tea. If you over eat at dinner, drink an after dinner cup of peppermint tea to relieve discomfort. This herb is also soothing for the lower G.I. tract and useful in treating irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis, and other chronic intestinal illnesses.
8. Tea Tree Oil is great for fungal infections of the skin; including athletes foot, ringworm, and jock itch. It will also clear up fungal infections of the toenails and fingernails, just paint it on the affected areas two to three times a day. Apply it full strength to boils and other localized infection. Outback Pain Relief Review
9. Uva ursi the leaves are a remedy for irritation and inflammation of the urinary tract, for such conditions as nephritis, cystitis, and urethritis. The leaves also help dissolve kidney stones and bladder stones. In addition, it helps reduce painful and heavy menstruation by gently constricting blood vessels in the lining of the uterus.
10. Valerian is a safe and effective sleeping aid. However, you need to know that valerian, like all affective sedative, is a depressant of the central nervous system. It is much milder than the usual sleeping aids prescribed by doctors or gotten over the counter. It is a safe herbal remedy that really works and deserves a place in your medicine cabinet. I like to have a cup of Celestial Seasons Sleepy Time Extra tea with Valerian if I have trouble falling asleep.